Loss Recovery Insurance
When disaster strikes and you need to make an insurance claim, you want to be confident it’s going to be sorted efficiently, minimising the loss to your home or business.
Claims can be both complex and time consuming and reaching settlement is not just about knowing what to do, but about having the right information to give the insurance company.
Through our innovative insurance products, including Loss Recovery Insurance (LRI) and Lorega 10, we will make sure your claims are handled quickly, effectively and easily. If your insurance claim is more than £5,000 – within the terms and conditions of that policy – then LRI is for you.
Your Loss Recovery Insurance policy will provide you with an Expert Loss Adjuster, who will stand shoulder to shoulder with you throughout your insurance claim, no matter how long or complex the process. When working with Lorega, you’ll have an expert in your corner who will deal with insurers on your behalf, removing the hassle of you having to prepare and negotiate your claim. This invaluable service means you can get back to doing what you do best – running your business or home.
The team at Lorega Solutions, our dedicated Chartered Loss Adjusters, specialise in complex material damage and business interruption property claims, providing invaluable support for commercial and private clients to get them back on track after fires, floods and other disasters disrupt their lives.
- A quick response at the time of crisis, minimising disruption to homes or businesses.
- 24/7 emergency claims advice line for Loss recovery policyholders, with claims reported during working hours normally receiving a call back within the hour and where possible a Chartered Loss Adjuster will look to visit by the end of the next working day.
- No upper limit on the size of the claim or the time involved, so policyholders can get on with their lives, rather than being involved in complex negotiations with their insurance company.
- Dedicated claims experts on hand throughout the process, from first notification to final settlement, giving professional advice to help reduce the impact of a loss.
- Your Lorega expert can also give you practical advice about things you can do to reduce the impact of a loss or to organise quotes to start remedial work or replace damaged goods.
If the policyholder owns a small business or home and Loss Recovery Insurance is appealing but not quite right for them, they can still benefit from our expert help with Lorega 10.
Lorega 10 provides up to 10 hours of expert telephone advice, during business hours, from one of our Chartered Loss Adjusters, acting independently of the insurance company, to enable the policyholder to prepare, negotiate and settle their claim.
Getting a business claim settled is about knowing what to do and having the right information to give your insurance company. If your underlying insurance premium is less than £2,500 and your claim is more than £5,000 – within the terms and conditions of that policy – then Lorega 10 is for you.
Most importantly, Lorega 10 gives you an expert in your corner who can give you practical advice about things you can do to help you reduce the impact of a loss or advise you on how to organise quotes to start remedial work or secure replacement goods.
LRI For Business
LRI For Home
Lorega 10 For Business
Lorega 10 For Homes
ADULT EDUCATION CENTRE STORM
A few days before the critical Open Day for September enrolments, a freak rainstorm caused havoc as water poured through the building of an Education Centre, bringing down the ceiling on two floors and forcing the closure of the coffee bar on the ground floor.
For businesses or homes that do not have a Loss Recovery Insurance policy but need upfront expert advice or after the event help, Lorega Expert is our consultancy service available on a fee basis.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you need more information on Loss Recovery Insurance and Lorega 10 or are interested in selling these products to your clients, please get in touch with the Lorega Sales Team