When disaster strikes and you need to make an insurance claim, you want to be confident it’s going to be sorted efficiently, minimising the loss to your home or business.
Claims can be both complex and time consuming, and getting one settled is not just about knowing what to do, but about having the right information to give the insurance company.
Our Expert Loss Adjusters specialise in this, providing invaluable support for commercial and private clients to get you back on track after fires, floods and other disasters disrupting their business or home. They can provide practical advice to help reduce the impact of a loss, organising remedial work, obtaining replacement goods and helping to settle your claim, quickly.
We make sure claims are handled quickly, effectively and easily through our range of innovative insurance products, including Loss Recovery Insurance (LRI) and Lorega 10.
If your insurance claim is more than £5,000 – within the terms and conditions of that policy – then LRI is for you.
- A quick response at the time of crisis, minimizing disruption to homes or businesses
- 24/7 policy holder helpline, with all claims reported to us receiving a call back within the hour and a guaranteed visit from a Chartered Loss Adjuster within 24 hours.
- No upper limit on the size of the claim or the time involved, so policyholders can get on with their lives, rather than being involved in complex negotiations with their insurance company.
- Dedicated claims experts on hand throughout the process, giving professional advice to help reduce the impact of a loss
- Lorega 10 policyholders will have up to 10 hours of telephone advice with a highly experienced Loss Adjuster, to give practical guidance on their claim
- Insurance products fully underwritten by Hiscox or Kiln (Standard and Poor’s A Rated and Lloyd’s A rated)
Loss Recovery Insurance – Products and Services
For Business and Home clients, we offer a Loss Recovery insurance policy which provides and pays for the cost of an expert Chartered Loss Adjuster, to manage your claim. Our experts will visit you within 24 hours of notification and work on your behalf, until it is settled. Find out more about LRI for business and LRI for home
For those without Loss Recovery Insurance or Lorega 10, you can still benefit from our loss adjusting expertise through our flexible ‘After the Event’ service, as and when it is needed. Our fee will be agreed with you in advance, based on our assessment of the complexity and time involved.
For SME clients, with an insurance premium of up to £2,500, we offer our Lorega 10 Loss Recovery insurance policy which provides up to 10 hours of expert telephone advice during normal office hours. Our experts will call you back within 24 hours of notification and are there to support you with your claim.
Our Business insurance products apply to material damage or business interruption claims and our Home insurance products apply to property damage claims. Both are subject to certain exclusions and conditions, full details of which are provided under the product details attached.
To find out more, ask your insurance broker or get in touch .