When disaster strikes and you need to make an insurance claim, you want to be confident it’s going to be sorted efficiently, minimising the loss to your home or business.
Claims can be both complex and time consuming, and getting one settled is not just about knowing what to do, but about having the right information to give the insurance company.
Through our innovative insurance products, including Loss Recovery Insurance (LRI) and Lorega 10, we will make sure your claims are handled quickly, effectively and easily. If your insurance claim is more than £5,000 – within the terms and conditions of that policy – then LRI is for you.
Your Loss Recovery Insurance policy will provide you with an Expert Loss Adjuster, who will stand shoulder to shoulder with you throughout your insurance claim, no matter how long or complex the process. When working with Lorega, you’ll have an expert in your corner who will deal with insurers on your behalf, removing the hassle of you having to prepare and negotiate your claim. This invaluable service means you can get back to doing what you do best – running your business or home.
The team at Lorega Solutions, our dedicated chartered loss adjusters, specialise in complex material damage, business interruption and property claims, providing invaluable support for commercial and private clients to get them back on track after fires, floods and other disasters disrupt their lives. Policyholders may also have access to Lorega Surveying Services, our dedicated building surveying specialists focused on insurance claim reinstatement.
- A quick response at the time of crisis, minimizing disruption to homes or businesses
- 24/7 policy holder helpline, with all claims reported to us receiving a call back within the hour and a guaranteed visit from a Chartered Loss Adjuster within 24 hours.
- No upper limit on the size of the claim or the time involved, so policyholders can get on with their lives, rather than being involved in complex negotiations with their insurance company.
- Dedicated claims experts on hand throughout the process, from first notification to final settlement, giving professional advice to help reduce the impact of a loss..
- Lorega 10 policyholders will have up to 10 hours of telephone advice with a highly experienced Loss Adjuster, to give practical guidance on their claim
- Insurance products fully underwritten by Hiscox or Kiln (Standard and Poor’s A Rated and Lloyd’s A rated)
With over 30 years’ experience in helping policyholders with their insurance claim, we’ll guide and support you throughout the process, getting your business or home back up and running and giving you the confidence you need to get on with your life.
Useful links and resources
You may also be interested in
For SME clients with an insurance premium of up to £2,500, we offer our Lorega 10 Loss Recovery insurance policy which provides up to 10 hours of expert telephone advice from our Loss Adjusters during normal office hours. Our experts will call you back within 24 hours of notification and are there to support you with your claim.
For those without Loss Recovery Insurance or Lorega 10, you can still benefit from our loss adjusting expertise through our flexible ‘After the Event’ service, as and when it is needed. Our fee will be agreed with you in advance, based on our assessment of the complexity and time involved.
Meet the Experts
Angus Tucker is the Managing Director of Lorega Solutions Ltd, and has over 37 years of experience in working on claims. He is a past President of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters and his qualifications include FCILA, ACII, FUEDI-ELAE, FIFAA and MRAC.