We’re delighted to announce that, for the second year running, we have been voted number one for broker satisfaction in commercial lines, in the annual Insurance Times Broker Service Survey – ahead of the industry’s larger insurance brands.
This is a tremendous honour and we are very grateful for all of you who took the time to respond to the survey. To maintain the position for a second year makes us even more determined to enhance the level of service we provide.
In the last year we have continued to build on the service we provide to you and your clients with:
- further enhancements to our award winning online trading system, including a 24/7 FNOL claims service and improved visibility of branch performance
- automated, real time online finance features
- introduction of the REG TOBA system to improve the efficiency of binder management
- free training and technical updates using webinars and other material
- the launch of new assistance products, including Cyber Recovery and HSE Recovery
The results of our own customer satisfaction surveys following a claim show that over 92% of all respondents are delighted with the level of service Lorega provides and would recommend it to others.
If you would like any more information about any of our products or how to work with us in the future, please feel free to contact us here.
To find out more about the award, read the interview with Neill Johnstone in the Insurance Times.