Lorega Limited (Lorega), the UK MGA and assistance specialist, has been appointed by Swinton Group to provide commercial loss recovery insurance and expert loss adjusting services for its SME customer base.
Lorega’s loss recovery insurance is now available to Swinton Business clients, for claims in excess of £5,000. Customers who select this service will have access to expert advice from Lorega’s chartered loss adjusters, to help in the preparation, negotiation and settlement of material damage or business interruption claims.
Neill Johnstone, Lorega’s managing director, said: “Swinton recognises the important role expert claims support plays in helping SME customers get back on their feet quickly after a claim. Our commercial loss recovery product is designed not only to offer peace of mind, but to complement Swinton’s strong personal service culture.”
Tony Monnington, head of commercial at Swinton Business, said: “We are delighted to be partnering with Lorega and their loss recovery insurance offering; the addition of this product is in keeping with our desire to continue to deliver “added value” propositions for our customers.”
Kirsty Walker, director of insurer development and product at Swinton Group, said: “Lorega delivers proven expertise and support that directly helps to enhance our customers’ claims experience. Supporting SMEs to get a fast and fair settlement in the event of a loss is an important addition to our business insurance products and services.”
For further information please contact:
Alex Wise, Full Circle Corporate Communications
T +44 (0)20 7265 7887
M +44 (0)7710 665615
Lorega is the UK’s leading supplier of assistance insurance products to the SME market, which help home and SME business customer when they need it most.
Its Loss Recovery Insurance product is an insurance policy which provides and pays for the cost of an independent expert loss adjuster, authorised by the FCA, to help a broker’s clients prepare, negotiate and settle their insurance claims.
HSE Recovery is for SMEs with an annual turnover up to £5m. Firms must be subject to health and safety regulations, enforced by the Health and Safety Executive and, where employing five or more employees, prior to any HSE intervention have a written statement of health and safety policy and a risk assessment relating to the business. Insureds must also have a current employers’ liability insurance policy which was in force prior to any Health and Safety Executive intervention.
Operating in a similar way, its Cyber Recovery insurance product was launched in May 2016 to help businesses survive a data breach following a cyber-attack by providing a Cyber Expert to help them recover and liaise with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
These expert services are also available on demand.
About Swinton Group:
- It has been meeting the needs of its 1.4m insurance customers for 60 years
- The UK’s largest high street insurance broker
- Works with a panel of insurers to find the right cover for customers
- Offers a range of insurance products from car to home, bike to van, commercial to taxi insurance, plus additional services like breakdown cover
- Ranked second in the Auto Express ‘best car insurance companies 2016’
- A Gold Feefo Trusted Merchant 2017, a unique accreditation based on the experiences of genuine purchase verified customers and reflects consistently high scores in customer service
- A UK subsidiary of leading French mutual insurance group Covéa, which is the leading property and liability insurer in France and serves over 11.4 million policyholders, with earned premiums of €17.2bn in 2015.
For more information please visit www.swinton.co.uk